Effective date: 30 June 2020
Table of Contents
This Notice describes how we collect, use, and disclose personal information about you when you use our Service which comprises VOLKA’s game (the “Game”), website, and related services. We adopt this Notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
We may update this Notice from time to time, in which case we will notify you.
For the purposes of this Notice, “personal information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer.
In the last 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information about consumers:
- Identifiers: name, username, email address, Game ID, account password, IP address, device identifiers, online identifiers.
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)): name, phone number (if provided).
- Commercial information: in-game purchases.
- Internet or other network activity information: date and time of activity on our Service, features used, in-game activities, content viewed or engaged with, pages viewed and the order of those pages, amount of time spent on a page, page interaction information (scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), referring/exit pages and URLs.
- Geolocation data: IP address.
- Inferences drawn from any of the above categories of personal information: information reflecting in-game behaviour and preferences.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. We collect personal information that you provide to us when you create an account or communicate with us.
- Third parties. We obtain information from third-party platforms if you choose to link them to our Service (Facebook, app stores).
We may use the personal information we collect for the following business purposes:
- To create your game account and allow you to play our Game and use our Service.
- To respond to your questions, comments, requests, complaints, and provide player support.
- To send you email alerts, updates, and other notices concerning our Service.
- For monitoring, troubleshooting, testing, system maintenance, technical support.
- For product development/improvement.
- To personalise and enhance player experience.
- To improve our Service.
- To deliver and target advertising.
- To prevent fraud and other illegal activities, protect our property, take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players, and enforce our Terms of Service.
- Business partners and third-party service providers.
- Public authorities and other organisations.
In the last 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information:
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
- Commercial information.
- Internet or other network activity information.
- Geolocation data.
VOLKA does not sell any personal information to third parties.
The CCPA provides consumers with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Know
You have the right to request that we disclose to you the following information about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The specific pieces of information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or, if applicable, selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- If we have sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, the categories of personal information we have sold or disclosed about you, and for each category of personal information identified, the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed.
Right of Access to Personal Information
You have the right to access your personal information by requesting a free copy of your personal information.
Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right to request that we delete any personal information we have collected about you, subject to certain exceptions.
Right to Opt Out of the Sale of Personal Information
You have the right to direct us not to sell personal information about you to third parties. Please note that VOLKA does not sell your personal information.
Right to Non-Discrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Specifically, we will not:
- Deny you our Service.
- Charge you different prices or rates for our Service, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of our Service.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for our Service, or a different level or quality of our Service.
How to Exercise Your Rights
To exercise the rights described above, please submit a request by one of the following methods:
When submitting a request, please specify “California Rights Request” in the subject line.
Only you or a person authorised to act on your behalf may make a consumer request related to your personal information. We will need to verify your identity before processing your request. In order to verify your identity, we will generally require that you provide your Game ID and email address that you use to log in to your game account. If you designate an authorised agent to make a request on your behalf, we will require that you provide proof that they have been authorised by you.
Please note that we are not obligated to provide personal information to a consumer more than twice in a 12-month period.
Response Timing and Format
We will endeavour to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. We will deliver our written response to your email address. For data access requests, we will provide your personal information in a portable and readily useable format that should allow you to transmit the information to another entity without hindrance.